- Wash, dry dab dry use very little witch hazel and dab lightly dry and put balm ( very very light) 2 times a day for 7-14 days.
- No tanning and sweating on the treated area for 7-14 days after, must wear a hat or sun block.
- DO NOT RUB SCRATCH OR PICK AT THE TREATED AREA. Let any scabbing, flaking or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring or infection.
- During healing when it looks patchy, you may dab makeup on brows gently. Makeup/ makeup brushes MUST be BRAND NEW! But NO makeup wipes! Just dab so you will not take the scab off.
- I understand that I have to consult a physician if any signs and symptoms of infection such as fever, swelling, redness or drainages occur.
THIS IS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR FACE AND THE AFTER CARE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE PROCESS TO GET GREAT RESULTS.
What To Expect During Healing Process:
DAY 1- Red/Pink, and swollen.
Day 2-4 – Color will darken, because treated area is scabbing.
Day 4-7 – Treated area will feel itchy, super dry, and hard. PLEASE DO NOT PICK , SCRATCH, OR WIPE!! The scabs have heal naturally and fall off naturally.
Day 6-10 – Will look uneven, patchy, and it will look like nothing took under the skin. PLEASE. Wait for another 1-2 weeks the color will bloom back when the inside is healed.